Bharathiar University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Bharathiar University offers an MBA degree in addition to other PG courses. This is a full-time regular degree course that continues for two years. TANCET results are taken into account for MBA courses, and entries will be formed via unified counseling at Govt. College of Technology at Coimbatore.
Bharathiar University will soon announce the starting date for applications for the MBA program for the year 2022.
Bharathiar University MBA Admission 2022 Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Bharathiar University|
|University Type||State University|
|Address||Marudhamalai Road, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641046|
|University Official Website||b-u.ac.in|
What is a Bharathiar University MBA?
Bharathiar University now gives specialized training in areas such as healthcare management, entrepreneurship, sports management, and the entertainment industry. After qualifying from this university with an MBA degree makes you are enough talented to work as a manager in the above-mentioned fields.
Applicants for MBA should have a bachelor’s degree from a reputed institute, as well as academic credentials in the 10+2+3 layout.
An equivalence certificate is a basic eligibility for such candidates with a degree obtained at the UG level.
Bharathiar University MBA Application Form:
Aspirants applying for admission to MBA programs may apply online or in-person with an application fee of INR 300 and the same is INR 150 for SC/ST students.
How to apply online
- Click on the link https://b-u.ac.in to visit BU’s website.
- An Id and passcodes will be easily created.
- Verify and check your email address and log in to open the form.
- Provide all details in the form.
- Add an authenticated image, sign, and any important documentation.
- Make the application fee payment.
- Once the payment is cleared, upload its receipt and submit the form.
Bharathiar University MBA Syllabus 2022
|S.No||Name of Subjects|
|1||Principles of Management and Organisational Behaviour|
|3||Accounting and Finance for Managers|
|5||Human Resource Management|
|6||Quantitative Techniques for Management|
|7||Research Methods for Management|
|S.No||Name of Subjects|
|1||Software Project Management|
|2||Database Management Systems|
|4||Enterprise Resource Planning|
|5||Data Mining and Data Warehousing|
|6||Knowledge Management and Information Systems|
|7||Information Security Systems, Control, and Audit|
|8||Business Environment and Ethics|
Bharathiar University MBA Admission Process
- The Candidates have to give TANCET entrance test for admission.
- The University publishes its eligible merit list.
- The selected candidates can apply for admission on the official website of the University https://b-u.ac.in/
- The University Conduct the Personal Interview round.
- The Selected candidates can complete the admission procesure.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.