Bennett University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Bennett University offers two-year MBA degree programs in various streams. There are streams such as Media Management, Marketing, Finance, Business Analytics, and BFSI, in which one can complete the MBA degree. There are four semesters in which various subjects are taught.
The applications for MBA at Bennett have been closed, the next session]n will start in the year 2022.
Bennett University MBA Admission Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Bennett University|
|Approved By||BCI, UGC|
|University Type||Private University|
|Address||TechZone, Street 2, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201310|
|Application Form Online Date||May 2021|
|University official Website||https://www.bennett.edu.in/|
What is Bennett University MBA?
MBA or Masters of Business Administration is a PG course in which one learns about various business aspects and learns to manage the business in a dynamic situation. Bennett prepares students for MBA in such a way that they easily get numerous opportunities in this competitive business world.
How to apply for Bennett University MBA?
Bennett university offers MBA admissions based on merit and entrance exam score. In order to be selected, students must pass the CAT or MAT exam with a high score. Following that, eligible candidates will be invited to an interview. In the case of the MAT exam, those aspirants who score 80 and more will get an interview call. The university may arrange a counseling round for the selected aspirants.
For Indian Students
Every Indian student who has a minimum percentage of 50% and even more is eligible to be considered for MBA admissions at Bennett University. It is also asked to have Mathematics as the main subject in graduation.
For NRI/Foreign Students
The NRI or Foreign students are also eligible to apply if they have valid graduation]n degrees from internationally recognized institutes.
Bennett University MBA Application Form
The MBA applications at the Bennett will be filled in online mode with an application fee of INR 2000. This fee can be paid through DD in favor of Bennett or through online banking.
How to apply online
- Students just need to visit the web portal of Bennett University. https://www.bennett.edu.in/
- There will be a link by clicking that an online form will be generated.
- All the instructions will be provided to fill the form.
- Providing all information the system will ask you to upload the DD.
- Upload this DD unless your form will not be accepted.
Bennett University MBA Admission Process
- Candidates must clear the entrance test in any state exam like CAT, MAT, XAT, GATE, etc.
- The candidate also has to qualify for the BUMAT (Bennet University Management Aptitude Test).
- After the exam, University conducts a personal interview round.
- The Selected candidates can take admission.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.