Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwavidyalaya MBA Admission Highlights
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduate|
|Approx Fee||Rs.- 21000/|
|University Name||Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwavidyalaya|
|University Type||State Universities|
|Address||Nadia, West Bengal 741252|
|Application Form Online Date||July 2021|
|University official Website||https://www.bckv.edu.in/index.php/en/|
Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwavidyalaya MBA Admission Process
- The Admission is based on the Merit criteria list.
- The University conducts an entrance test for MBA Admission every year.
- Students have to clear the entrance test.
- After the exam, the university declares the merit list.
- Some Universities conduct Group discussions and Personal Interview rounds.
- The Selected candidates can complete the admission procedure.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.