Banasthali University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Banasthali University is famous for its numerous study programs in which MBA is the most known PG course. The duration of this course at BU is about 02 years with four semesters. In this university MBA program is taught with a well-organized and advanced study curriculum with important business subjects.
The new admissions for MBA will be starting soon for which Banasthali University will update about the dates.
Banasthali University MBA Admission Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Approx Fee||Rs. 99,000/|
|University Name||Banasthali University|
|University Type||Deemed University|
6 October 1935
|Address||Niwai – Jodhpuriya Rd, Vanasthali, Rajasthan 304022|
|University official Website||http://www.banasthali.org/banasthali/wcms/en/home/|
What is Banasthali University MBA?
MBA degree holders have a huge demand in India and the outside countries. Every year students get enrolled in the Banasthali MBA program. In the marketplace, such degree holders can get a variety of jobs such as HR executive, HR manager, Business advisor, and so on.
How to take Banasthali University MBA Admission?
Applicants must take the Aptitude Test, which is administered by the institute itself, in order to be considered for MBA admission. The institute also organizes counselling for the shortlisted candidates. Those candidates who have already passed the CAT/MAT/CMAT exams will be exempted from the institute aptitude test.
For Indian Students
A bachelor’s degree obtained from a well-known university is the basic eligibility required for admission along with a 50% minimum score. Previous studies must be relevant to business administration.
For NRI/Foreign Students
Such students need to have a graduation degree in the relevant stream. Along with this they also need to have an approved certificate from Indian Institute Association.
BanasthaIi University MBA Application Forms:
Students can get the MBA application forms for the University in online or offline mode. The application form fee is INR 800 payable in favour of Banasthali University.
How to apply online
- Visit the Banasthali University website and register yourself for further procedures. http://www.banasthali.org/
- The application will be generated after logging in to your registration ID.
- Correctly fill the application form and upload a scanned photograph.
- Submit the BU MBA application form after uploading the demand draft.
Banasthali University MBA Admission Process
- The student has to visit the official website of the University http://www.banasthali.org/banasthali/wcms/en/home/
- Click on the Admission portal
- Fill the Application Form and select the MBA Course
- Click on the Payment mode
- Pay fee for the application Rs.800/-
- Download the Application Form for future references.
- Students can also fill the application form offline mode and submit the fee through Demand Draft.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.