B. S. Abdur Rahman University MBA Admission Highlights
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Approx Fee||Rs. 167,000/|
|University Name||B.S. Abdur Rahman Institute of Science and Technology|
|Approved By||UGC, NBA, NAAC-A, NCTE|
|University Type||Deemed University|
|Address||Seethakathi Estate G.S.T Main Road Vandalur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600048|
|Application Form Online Date||–|
|University official Website||https://crescent.education/|
B. S. Abdur Rahman University MBA Admission Process
- First, the candidates have to clear the CAT, MAT, GATE, ATMA, XAT.
- The MBA Admission is based on these exams.
- The University needs a minimum of 50% marks in any one of these exams.
- Students have also cleared the Group discussion and interview round
- After that, University declares the selected candidate list.
- The qualified candidate can take admission.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.