Andhra University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Andhra University offers MBA admissions for students passionate about a career in management. MBA admissions in Andhra University are based on university, state, or national level management entrance exams. The MBA courses are specially designed for students with having a keen interest in management.
APICET is an important state-level exam held on 30thof September 2021 and the results will be announced soon.
Andhra University MBA Admission Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Andhra University|
|Approved By||AICTE, UGC, NAAC-A|
|University Type||State University|
|Address||Waltair Junction, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530003|
|Application Form Online Date||April 2016|
|University official Website||https://www.andhrauniversity.edu.in/|
What is an Andhra University MBA?
MBA degree at Andhra University can be gained in the streams like Retail Management and in General stream. In all disciplines, the duration of the course remains the same that is two years. This degree will be a stepping stone towards a successful career in the business industry.
The students must have a bachelor’s degree from a known institute in any field. For these students, minimum marks in the last qualifying exam are 50% and the same is 45% for SC/ST aspirants.
The minimum required qualification is a bachelor and these students will also appear in the entrance exam. An equivalence certificate is mandatory.
Andhra University MBA Application Form
Students of General class will get the application form submission] through a fee of INR 1200, while those from SC/ST class will pay INR 1000.
How to apply online
- Click on the link to enter the website https://www.andhrauniversity.edu.inFirst step will be self-registration as a new student.
- After generating the email ID, log in again and open the link to the application.
- Enter all required personal and academic details in the form.
- Upload paperwork if required and carefully check everything is provided.
- Upload your photograph and fee demand draft.
Andhra University MBA Admission Process
- Visit the Official website of the University
- Click on the application form
- Filling in all the details regarding personal details, Qualification details, etc.
- Click on the Submit button and make a payment of Rs.1200.
- Download the application for future references.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.