Amity University Mumbai MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Amity University Mumbai provides a postgraduate MBA program in nine areas. Students are enrolled in this course for a period of two years. This is a master’s degree that focuses on business studies and capital management. Students learn to manage human resources, financial advisory, and so on.
From the starting month that is January 2022, the Amity University Mumbai will release applications for various UG and PG courses including MBA.
Amity University Mumbai MBA Admission Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master Of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Amity University|
|Address||Panvel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 410206|
|University official Website||https://www.amity.edu/mumbai/|
What is an Amity University Mumbai MBA?
Amity University Mumbai has been offering MBA courses for many years. Students that pass out from Amity Mumbai with an MBA degree get a lot of opportunities in the business world. They can be appointed as business managers, HR managers, etc.
How to take Amity Mumbai MBA Admission?
Admissions for the Amity MBA course are totally dependent on the entrance exam conducted at the university level. However score of exams such as CAT/XAT/CMAT/CAT is also acceptable. After the conductance of the entrance exam, a group discussion round and a personnel interview will be organized.
For Indian Students
Applications of those candidates will be accepted who fulfil the eligibility criteria of having 50% marks at the undergraduate level. Mathematics must have been studied as a compulsory subject.
For NRI/Foreign Students
The same requirement of a graduation degree is for foreign or NRI students followed by a certificate of approval from the Indian association of universities.
Amity University Mumbai MBA Application Form:
Candidates will apply for the MBA course at the Amity by paying a fee of INR 1100 that is charged for the application form and its submission. Any means of debit, credit card, or net banking can be used.
How to apply online
- Open the Amity website and click on the admission link. https://www.amity.edu/mumbai/
- Register by logging in and fill the application form.
- Upload the documents that are required and provide personal and academic info.
- Pay the fee and upload the demand draft with the form.
- After this, all submit your form and keep checking daily updates on your account.
Amity University Mumbai MBA Admission Process:
- Students have to go to the official website of the University https://www.amity.edu/mumbai/
- Click on the Application Form.
- Filling in all the details in the application form and submit.
- Click on the payment mode and submit it.
- Download the application form for future references.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.