Alagappa University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Alagappa University MBA program is the most advanced two years learning pack. This course aims at developing a wider view via global exploration and vast industry participation. One can choose streams of banking, tourism, disaster, supply chain &logistics, hotel management, and soon.
The date for other management exams will be announced in January 2022 while the CAT will be in November 2021.
Alagappa University MBA Admission Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||Alagappa University|
|University Type||State University|
|Address||Karaikudi in Sivaganga District in Tamil Nadu, India|
|University official Website||https://alagappauniversity.ac.in/|
What is Alagappa University MBA?
The university, for granting this course has many goals. One of these is giving upcoming executives top management training in order to change individuals into cognitively worthwhile human assets who might propel the country to financial, cultural, technical, academic, and ecologic majesty.
Eligibility is based on graduation marks and the score obtained in entrance exam such as CAT/MAT/XAT/AAT/CMAT/ and other. Previous studies must be relevant with a 50% average score.
Like Indian candidates, NRI candidates also need to pass the entrance exam and the Association of Indian Universities has issued them a certificate of equivalence.
Alagappa University MBA Application Form:
Forms can be obtained in person or by mail. Applicants can also apply online or download a request form from the Alagappa Official site. The application cost to submit the form is INR 500.
How to apply online
- Click the link https://alagappauniversity.ac.in to visit the university webpage.
- Provide personal info and register to get an email ID.
- Using this email ID fill the form carefully.
- Provide the personal data along with the academic data.
- The previous academic certificate should be scanned and upload.
- Upload a photograph of passport size.
- Upload the receipt of the online fee payment.
- Tap the submit tab to complete the submission.
Alagappa University MBA Admission Process:
- Go to the official website of the University (https://alagappauniversity.ac.in/) or obtain a form from the admission department of Alagappa University.
- Fill in all details As personal details/academic details/address details/contact details and etc.
- Personal details: Father’s/Husband’s name, mother’s name, gender, caste, DOB, And present/permanent address.
- Qualification details: University name, either university name (If applicable), Registration number, session, Year, last university registration certificate.
- After filling in all details check it be careful before submission.
- Upload all required documents, then make the payment. or Submit the form by crossed demand draft drawn in favor of the Registrar, Alagappa University, payable at Karaikudi.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.