Al-Falah University MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: Al-Falah University offers a two-year MBA program in a number of fields. An MBA course’s core subjects cover a wide range of topics in business, including marketing, accounting, statistics, finance, human resources, and operations, among others. Usually, the duration of this course is two years throughout the country.
All the candidates who are willing to apply for MBA courses at Al-Falah will be able to fill the applications in October 2021.
Al-Falah University MBA Admission Highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|Approx Fee||Rs.- 61,000/|
|University Name||Al-Falah university|
|Approved By||UGC NCTE, AICTE, UGC, NAAC-A|
|University Type||Private University|
|Address||Sona Road, Dhauj Village, Faridabad, Haryana 121004|
|University official Website||http://www.alfalahuniversity.edu.in/|
What is an Al-Falah University MBA?
At Al-Falah University one learns many new things about the core MBA courses. Indian students and other nation candidates benefit from Al-Falah University’s excellent MBA education, which includes developing academic ability as well as economic, social, and moral principles. All the students get higher job positions after their graduation.
How to take Al-Falah University MBA Admission?
Admissions to MBA degree programs are mostly entrance based followed by academic qualification. Mostly the score of CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT exams is acceptable for granting admissions to eligible candidates. These also follow an interview or counselling round after shortlisting.
For Indian Students
Almost an average aggregate score of 50% or more is required for Indian students to be selected in this course. Each student should have finished a bachelors study in a similar field.
For NRI/Foreign Students
These students are also considered eligible after they provide an equivalence certificate obtained from the Indian Association of Universities and a UG degree.
Al-Falah University MBA Application Form
Students can apply to the Al-Falah MBA course through the online or physical model with the application form and prospectus fee of INR 500.
How to apply online
- Online applications will be made on the webpage https://alfalahuniversity.edu.in/.
- Click on the link provided for the application.
- Provide your academic and personal details.
- Attach the scanned document copies.
- Also, provide your passport size photograph.
- Pay the fee through a debit/credit card.
- Upload the proof of fee transaction and submit the form.
Al-Falah University MBA Admission Process
- Candidates can Obtain an Admission Form from the admission department, AFU, or the Administrative head office, on payment of Rs.500
- Students can also download the admission form from the official website https://alfalahuniversity.edu.in/ and submit the fee of the form by crossed Demand Draft/Cheque of Rs. 500/- in Favor of Al-Falah University, payable at New Delhi.
- Fill in all the details in the Application form.
- Submit the application form and download it for future reference.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.