AKTU MBA Admission | Fee, Syllabus, Last Date: AKTU or Abdul Kalam Technical University has been offering a wide variety of study programs at UG and PG levels. One of its most renowned MBA courses is covered within the duration of two years. This program gives students a complete understanding of business administration, allowing them to make logical strategic decisions.
AKTU MBA Admission highlights:
|Course Name||[MBA] Master of Business Administration|
|Course Type||Post Graduation|
|University Name||A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technological University|
|University Type||State University|
|Address||Vistar Yojna, AKTU CDRI Rd, Naya Khera, Jankipuram, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226031|
|University official Website||https://aktu.ac.in/|
What is AKTU MBA?
AKTU MBA degree is the most demanding degree in the professional world. Every year a number of students get their MBA degrees from AKTU and get jobs in reputed firms and work as Business Administrator, HR Manager, Executive heads, etc.
How to take AKTU MBA Admission?
All MBA programs require admission to the university through UPSEE, an AKTU-conducted entrance examination. Passing this exam is very important for getting a chance of admission in an MBA under each specialization. The final list of shortlisted candidates is compiled based on the students’ performance in both the entrance exam and their last certifying exams.
For Indian Students
BBA or equivalent degree of at least three years’ length of any accredited Indian institution, including an average of at least 50 percent for general and OBC categories and 45 percent for SC/ST categories.
For NRI/Foreign Students
A graduate degree is necessary, as well as a declaration of equivalency from the Council of India Institutions.
AKTU MBA Application Form:
Students are required to visit the website of AKTU and get the application form through the provided link. Every student belonging to the general and male category will pay INR 1300 while the SC/ST and female candidates will pay INR 650 as the application fee.
How to apply online?
- UPSEE’s official webpage can be found here to visit. https://aktu.ac.in/
- Select the chosen course’s Application link.
- Now you must log in by giving personal information.
- Attach scanned photos of your signature and photo.
- Make a payment now with a credit/debit card, net banking account.
- You will get a notice of successful transaction on your mail id and also your mobile number after making a payment.
AKTU MBA Admission Process:
- For Filling the Admission form Click on the link https://aktu.ac.in/
- Click on the application form link.
- Fill in all details As personal details/academic details/address details/contact details and etc.
- Personal details: Father’s/Husband’s name, mother’s name, gender, caste, DOB, And present/permanent address.
- Qualification details: University name, either university name (If applicable), Registration number, session, Year, last university registration certificate.
- After filling in all details check it be careful before submission.
- Upload all required documents, then make the payment.
Required Documents for Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- 12th class mark-sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark-sheet and certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.