Online MBA: Master of Business Administration abbreviated or commonly known as MBA in the students’ community is now accessible at various private, state, and other universities in an online mode. The management, and professional degree program in an online mode continue to train students in a perfect manner to satisfy the needs of the modern business world.
The two-year master’s degree program in online MBA includes various core, and elective lists of subjects that are taught in total over four semesters. The learner’s leadership abilities are emphasized along with the development of marketing, teamwork, accounting, and statistical skills in the course curriculum.
Some of the universities that students can opt for when it comes to an online MBA program are Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Manipal, Amity, and so on. The complete list and description of an online MBA university can be seen in the article ahead.
This online MBA-oriented article is going to cover every essential point needed to understand to comfortably get admission.
Online MBA Specializations:
Online MBA program is available at respected online universities, and institutions in numerous specializations such as marketing management, human resource management, finance management, operations management, and so on.
The specific degree offered in the MBA proposes in-depth knowledge of the chosen discipline. It aids those categories of students who want to make a career in the subject-specific field of business administration. The details on the online MBA specializations can be learned in the following parts.
Online MBA Marketing Management:
The two-year professional degree program in marketing management focuses on covering a wide range of subjects based on the finance, operations, organizational behavior, and strategy management. The online MBA Marketing Management program degree holder can find employment in product management, leadership, market research, sales, and co-related fields. Salary packages of Marketing Management professionals can be seen from INR 5.9 to 13.4 LPA.
Applicants can apply to an online MBA marketing management program at DY Patil, and numerous other universities. The MBA MM program costs between INR 79,000 and INR 2,26,000 in fees.
Online MBA HRM:
The admission process at many universities is open for an online MBA HRM program. The course has a respectable online following because it gives every student the chance to understand the abilities needed to lead and manage human resources. It also does not lower the standard of education at any stage.
Online MBA program degree holders can get an opportunity to work as HR generalists, HR executives, HR managers, employee relations managers, and so on. The starting package of HRM professionals can be found from 6.3 LPA to INR 12.8 LPA.
The human resource management degree program of an MBA in the online mode can be applied at Lovely Professional University and Manipal University. There are differences in the HRM program’s online program fees ranging from 85,000 to 2,87,560 Indian Rupees.
Online MBA Admission 2023
Admission has started for the online MBA program at Manipal University, Lovely Professional University, and numerous other institutions. Candidates have to follow the online lead to register and complete the admission process in any of the mentioned universities.
The deadline for an online MBA admission form submission at Lovely Professional University is 10 February 2023. Candidates who aim to submit an online application to Manipal will have time till 11 February 2023.
Remaining online universities can anytime come up with a notification of commencing the admission process for the master’s degree program in business management. The last date until applications would be received for the current year session 2023 is expected to appear in the last week of November/December.
Online MBA Eligibility:
Admission to the online MBA program is based mainly on the criteria listed below. The following eligibility requirements are actively followed in almost all approved universities for MBA.
- The candidate requires to pass 10+2+3 or a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- The minimum acceptable score in the qualifying degree must be no less than 50 percent. 5% percent is waived to special categories like scheduled caste (SC), and scheduled tribe (ST).
- Aspirants with valid performance or marks in CAT, CMAT, MAT, or XAT are exempted from university entrance exams.
Online MBA Fee Structure:
The cost of an online MBA program varies greatly from one university to the next. We cannot determine an average fee for an MBA program until we have the exact numbers of the associated online universities.
Nobody needs to complete this work because this article will undoubtedly contain all the information a candidate requires. We have filtered and identified some of the universities that can provide a glimpse of the costs of an online MBA program.
- Lovely Professional University (LPU) needs a semester-wise fee of INR 27,625 for an online MBA program.
- Rupees 1,50,000 is the total fee of an MBA program at Manipal University.
- The complete fee for the online MBA program at IGNOU is 58,000 Indian rupees.
Online MBA Application Form 2023
The online application form is available and acceptable at Manipal and LPU for the 2023 session for the MBA program. Students who want to study in an online MBA program must apply by February 10, 2023.
The course application fee at various approved online universities can range from INR 300 to INR 1,000. An application form will only be considered acceptable in the presence of a registration or application fee.
Online MBA Admission Process 2023
Candidates should be aware of the admissions procedure followed in the manner below if they intend to apply for an online MBA program at any of the Indian universities.
- Kindly visit the official website of the MBA offering university.
- Open an online admission portal
- Register with basic information
- Save the username, and use it with the password to log in to the newly registered account.
- Complete every mandatory part of the admission form.
- Upload documents (PDF/JPEG/JPG)
- Cross-verify details in an online MBA admission form.
- Deposit the fee, and save the receipt as proof of payment.
Note: To complete an online MBA admission process, anyone who has passed a national-level entrance exam must fill out and submit a counseling form.
Online MBA Advantages
The professional degree program of an MBA is popular amongst students for many reasons, and two of them are personality, and skill development. Individuals who pass a Master of Business Administration (MBA ) program give themselves chances to be picked up by well-known brands in the related domain.
Think if you are able to study, and complete the MBA degree program from anywhere in the world. We mean, you do not have to visit any college, university, or campus for classes, and you can study in an affordable, and standard manner. What more would you ask? This is happening in India in an absolutely systematic manner. Students are encouraged to study during their flexible hours.
An online MBA degree program is something that won’t haunt anyone by consuming time but actually assists learners to save time so that they can concentrate on their daily business as well. India is a country that holds thousands of villages with economically weak populations. The online learning in MBA has opened the doors for such category of aspirants perfectly.
Career Option After Online MBA
The MBA degree in the online mode is never a short one compared to any other form of education. The learning mode of an MBA provides equal opportunity for students to study courses fluently so that they can successfully obtain skills needed for the job placement ahead.
Online MBA degree earned individuals can open some wide options in the professional industry. They can start their working career with any of the roles such as sales manager, human resource manager, HR executive, entrepreneurship, and so on. The average starting package of online MBA-based professionals range from INR 6.48 LPA to INR 12,26 LPA.
Students who desire to create more possibilities for career options can alternatively go for a related advanced or research-based degree program. Some popular online universities in the form of Amity, Lovely Professional University, and others, offer placement opportunities in famous brands.
Top Online MBA University in India
There are a number of universities that were established to offer online MBA degree program. The shortlisted universities listed below are considered some of the top universities for students to choose from because of their recent popularity, and academic excellence.
- Manipal University
- Lovely Professional University
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
Manipal University Online MBA
Manipal University begins admission for an online MBA program for program. The deadline is 11 February 2023 to submit an online application for admission to the postgraduate degree program.
Before reaching the Manipal University website for admission to an online MBA program, one should keep in mind the following information about the course.
- The course is available in the following specializations; finance, marketing, information technology & fintech, total quality management, international business, project management, and others
- Free access will be provided to course content.
- 15 to 20 hours a week would be needed from students.
- The total fee is INR 1,50,000 but students are allowed to pay the semester-wise fee of INR 37,500.
Lovely Professional University Online MBA
The admission date has been extended for admission to an online MBA program at LPU. The new date for submission of the application form has advanced from 10 to 20 February 2023. Desiring aspirants must pay a visit to www.lpuonline.com before the last date.
If you are seeking admission to the Master of Business Administration online degree program at the LPU, should acquire the necessary details of the MBA degree program shown below.
- The two-year master’s degree program of an online MBA can easily be studied with live, and recorded sessions.
- Semester base fee of an LPU MBA program is 27,625 Indian rupees.
- Recommended hours students should spend to study MBA program in a week has to be 8 to 10 hours.
- Students of an online MBA degree program at Lovely Professional University can take advantage of industry exposure, professional enhancement, and opportunities to discover handsome job options.
IGNOU Online MBA
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) opens admission every year for an online degree program in MBA. Aspirants are invited from all over the world to apply for this professional degree program online at the IGNOU IOP Portal.
Before enrolling in an online MBA degree program at Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), aspirants can acquire important information from the following points.
- Passed bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three-year duration from a recognized university.
- Aspirants are required to score a minimum of 50% in the qualifying degree examination.
- The complete fee for the online MBA program at IGNOU is 58,000 Indian Rupees.
- Admission is offered on the basis of qualifying examination marks.