Online MBA Admission 2021 – Eligibility, Scope & Fee: Online MBA courses are very useful for graduates who have the intention to do work once they graduate or are already employed. Online MBA courses are not the same as distance MBA courses, as online MBA programs do not require you to take part in classes and offer course schedules based on your schedule.
- Eligibility criteria for MBA Admission, the applicant must have done graduation with a minimum of 55% Marks.
- Admission is done through various entrance exams depend on colleges or universities as CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, etc.
Online MBA Admission 2021
Online MBA programs are offered part-time for 1-2 years at various MBA colleges. Online MBA fees are low compared to standard MBA course fees, which range from INR 50,000 to 1,000,000 at most MBA colleges. The online MBA program includes the subjects like marketing, accounting, and management, etc. The University of Newcastle, the University of North Carolina, and Arizona State University are the top universities for studying an online MBA overseas. Students who are looking for a bachelor’s program in the business administration field can go for an Online BBA course.
- Earning an MBA is an easy way for people having packed schedules, who are not able to share time individually.
- This also provides flexibility for distance learning students who can complete the course at their own pace and pace.
- This is also a great course for employment professionals and accessibility in terms of fee structure.
- The curriculum for the online MBA program is medium and short compared to the full-time MBA program, where the subjects are quite long.
- This online MBA program has the aim to deliver the same level of qualifications and training with more elasticity and ease than regular MBA programs.
- An online MBA is ideal, especially for people who may be late or frustrated. All they need is a good computer and a reliable connection.
- Well-known universities and business schools offer high-quality online MBA programs. Therefore, some employees can respect them.
- The online MBA program allows you to tailor your career needs without work or for personal reasons.
The online MBA program requires the following entry requirements. Admission criteria are listed below.
- Students must have a degree from a standard university with 50% of the total points or equivalent
- Applicants with relevant professional experience are preferred
- Applicants must pass the entrance examination.
- There is no limit of age to enroll in an online MBA program.
Online MBA Admission Process 2021
Online MBA programs can vary from university to university.
- Go to the website of the college or university where you want to register and register as a new candidate by creating a username and password.
- In most cases, applicants must take online entrance exams, such as CAT, XAT, MAT, SNAP, GMAT.
- Some universities and colleges require an entrance exam to enter BBA online courses, but as a rule, online courses do not require an entrance exam. Students can participate directly.
- Some universities/colleges accept students directly based on performance.
- The Executive MBA program requires 2-5 years of work experience.
Online MBA programs in India have their own worth but are more or less like regular MBA programs. All online MBA programs have the aim to give graduates information on business and core skills so they can succeed in the workstation. Graduates of online MBA courses have the opportunity to recruit in a variety of fields of employment.