Online M.Com Admission – Eligibility Criteria, Fee & Scope: Online Master of Commerce (M.COM) is a two-year professional master’s degree in India. M.Com online courses are planned according to the new training offer. This course is specially designed for students who wish to obtain a university degree in addition to employment or other career-related activities.
According to M.Com, there are several opportunities for students in finance, economics, commerce, e-commerce, and banking. This is an important field of work at the end of this undergraduate course. M.Com courses give students the opportunity to work in almost all sectors of the economy and remain one of the most diverse courses in India.
Online M.Com Admission 2021-22
Online M Com is a 2 -year postgraduate degree which is an online economics degree. If anyone is interested in learning more about the financial aspects of any business or organization, M.Com is the best course for them. Courses can be continued after you graduate in a store or a similar subject.
Advantages of Online M.Com Admission
M.Com popularity in online teaching is increasing day by day as students are able to earn the same income at home. Applicants who want to improve their business skills but are unable to choose a regular course due to professional/financial constraints or other reasons can choose M.Com online.
- E-learning helps students maintain part-time and full-time work schedules and other assignments to earn an M.Com degree.
- M.Com’s tuition fees on campus are quite high compared to online tuition.
- M.Com Online is easily available and is the right choice for students who want to pursue higher education but are sometimes unable to do so with financial problems.
Online M.Com Admission Procedure
M.Com’s contribution is based on performance and access assessments that are as follows.
- If you are writing on your CV, only the applicant’s grade will be considered at the degree level.
- In some cases, students are required to take an entrance test, which is usually MCQ -based and tests the knowledge and experience of business students.
- It has excellent M.Com universities like Delhi University, Banaras Hindu University, Christ University, and other National exams for admission to his PG course.
- Admission to M.Com courses at the University of Calcutta based on a resume or equivalent examination provided by B.Com.
- Therefore, to follow an M.Com course, students are required to take an exam and depending on their performance, students will be accepted or passed at the next stage of the admission process, i.e. counseling or target group and/or personal interview.
- Acquisition programs are awarded based on approved students.
- All applicants must obtain a degree in economics from a UGC / AICTE accredited institution in India.
- All applicants must ensure that they have achieved a score of at least 45-55% on the aptitude test. Colleges may require students from different but relevant streams to achieve higher Total Points, which can test up to 65% in aptitude tests.
- In some colleges/universities/institutes, applicants must take the entrance examination.
- Students can pursue an Online B.Com Course to be eligible for an M.com degree.
Students who successfully complete an M.Com degree have many career opportunities around the world. They can choose from a variety of jobs in the public, private and public sectors. Accounting Specialist is one of the most sought-after job options for M.Com graduates. Students can also choose to be CFOs, bank managers, teachers, business managers, asset managers, stockbrokers, etc.