Online LLM Admission 2021 – Eligibility Criteria, Fee & Scope: An LLM or master’s degree in law is a 2-year postgraduate course divided into 4 semesters and usually pursued with specific specializations, such as international law, company law, business law, criminal law, and other In-depth research and studies to gain expertise in these areas of expertise.
- Eligibility criteria for LLM, the student must have a graduation degree in law stream with atleast 55% marks.
- Admission is done through various entrance exams depend on colleges or universities as CLAT, LSAT, IPU CET, DULLM etc.
Online LLM Admission 2021
LLM or Master of Laws is an internationally renowned postgraduate. LL.M. is generally open to those who first obtain a law degree. A master’s degree is a diploma that indicates that a student has completed higher education in education. The program is available to students with a bachelor’s degree and usually lasts one or two years. Students looking for a bachelor’s degree in the law stream can go for the Online LLB program offered by various institutions.
- Some online LLM programs are a combination of distance and classroom or face-to-face learning and offer the opportunity to interact with online classmates and offer the best of both worlds.
- LLM students can get a detailed analysis of the legislation, especially in specific areas. Of course, this course improves students’ knowledge of the law in two ways.
- In schools and universities, a standard curriculum is established for all students, whether they like it or not, whether they meet the needs of society or not. Online LLM courses are not only tailored to individual needs but there are a variety of options to meet the needs of people who do not have traditional universities.
- Few people have the opportunity to take time off for a full-time graduate program, while others often go to work. For those who still need to practice work and return to school, the flexibility of the LLM online program allows people to learn while working and growing professionally.
Here are some of the eligibility requirements that students must meet to enroll in an LLM course,
- Applicants interested in attending this course must pass a compulsory entrance exam to be admitted to the LLM at the best law schools in India offering this course.
- Applicants must obtain a score of at least 55% after graduation. (5% flexibility for retroactive categories)
- Applicants must have completed legal studies at an authorized higher education institution/institution/university.
Online LLM Admission Procedure
The following steps should be implemented when applying for an LLM program:
- Uploading the required documents and paying the registration fee is an important step or the registration form will not be accepted.
- Applicants can apply to as many universities and colleges as they can for an LLM program, but it is always a better option to rank the top three institutions.
- During the selection examination, it is possible to choose from several examination centers according to the convenience of the publisher.
- Mailing address and information for the last review received must be provided upon receipt of the application number.
- Applicants must take the entrance exam on the day specified in accordance with the website and the admission card.
- Once the results are confirmed, the organization will publish a list of its thresholds. Only successful applicants will be invited to take a special LLM course.
The online LLM has a broader scope as it is a specialized degree that offers specialized courses and subjects. A large number of law graduates complete their masters and gain a competitive advantage over other applicants, especially when they want to specialize in emerging and trendy industries such as business and finance.