Online ITI Admission – Courses, Duration, Fee, Advantages & Scope: The Industrial Education Institute, also known as ITI, was established to provide vocational training to learners. Directorate-General for Employment and Training (DGET) – The Ministry of Skills Development and Entrepreneurship is liable for the development of policies, rules, and regulations and the development of guidelines for ITI in India.
Online ITI Admission 2021
The ITI industry provides technical education to students and its focus is to develop industrial skills among students. It becomes an ITI online course. As part of the initiative, ITI students and instructors have access to the entire curriculum in the form of video lessons and e-learning. Deliver technical training to the candidates, that emphasizes the development of specific industry skills in student employment with the goal of developing a skilled staff in India.
- Educational institutions around the world are looking for online learning platforms to track student education.
- ITI network teaching provides the most efficient way for teachers to communicate with students.
- Online ITI permit students to attend courses from any locality of their choice.
- ITI training online is much cheaper than physical learning. This is due to the reason that online education removes the cost of student conveyance, their meals, and most importantly, the expense of real estate.
- ITI online is the best way to create a complete learning environment that suits the needs of all students.
- The students who have their 12th grade of education and they are thinking about doing any diploma, can take admission in an online ITI course.
- The time period to complete an online ITI course is not much lengthy and varies from one year to two years.
Admission criteria for ITI courses differ from program to program.
- The general requirements for ITI operations in India are a Class VIII / X or a Class 12 result.
- Students can admit themselves to the ITI program after classes 8, 10, or 12. The list of ITI subjects can be viewed by using the following links: –
- ITI courses after grade 8 or 10.
- ITI program after the 12th grade
- At present, there are many governments as well as private ITIs in the state of India that offer to teach courses to candidates. Upon successfully completing the training, applicants must submit the All India Trade Test (AITT) to obtain the National Trade Certificate (NTC).
Online ITI Admission Procedure
- The ITI application process is not the same in all Indian states and may vary from state to state.
- ITI receptions in various states typically begin in June / July / August of each year.
- Some states take the ITI entrance exam.
- ITI Delhi’s accreditation process is based solely on performance.
- Go to the website of the university or college you want to attend and register as a new candidate by creating a username and password.
- Fill in the relevant information and load your identity documents and passport photos to the portal.
- Payment can be made by debit/credit card or DD to the correct address.
- Make sure you download the payment receipt.
- The university will verify the information and intimate you with an approval message to the mail address or contact details provided.
There are many benefits to practicing ITI. The ITI program is a job-oriented course and helps you get a job or become self-employed. Network technicians have great potential as the demand for the Internet increases and the number of new connections increases.