Online BCom: Online BCom (bachelor of commerce) is an undergraduate program of a 3-year duration. The online BCom degree program in commerce is an exemplary option to study when you are not able to proceed in regular mode. The online course is not limit students to the coursework but also flourishes internet and technology-based knowledge due to regular use.
The online BCom program includes an ability, skill, core, discipline, and generic elective list of subjects such as environmental studies, financial accounting, business laws, company law, income tax laws, banking & insurance, and so on. The course study pattern stresses theory and concept-based learning modules.
If anyone is interested in pursuing an Online BCom six-semester course, it is needed that one must choose any of the following universities to complete their dreams such as Lovely Professional University, Manipal University, and numerous others.
The following is a list of some benefits that make the online BCom degree program students’ top choice.
- The course is reasonably priced and accessible from anywhere.
- The online BCom degree program can be managed with time.
- A standard education offers the chance for a lucrative career.
- There are no restrictions on students—in fact, they can pace their own study independently.
The article goes into detail up front with the complete list of universities and an explanation of the admissions process. We will reach our destination of complete information by going through the sections planted.
Online BCom Specializations
The online BCom degree program has several specializations to look at, such as banking & finance, business analytics, computer applications, and more. These courses are driven for an equal of three-year, and six semesters at UGC-approved universities in India. The following sections of this article will provide aspirants with more about the BCom online degree specializations.
Online BCom Banking and Finance: The online BCom in Banking and Finance has a three-year duration. The course is designed to enhance knowledge and aid students in developing quantitative, qualitative, analytical, and management skills. Some subjects that are covered include effective communication, computer system introduction, financial accounting, customer relationships, laws on governing banking, and insurance.
The undergraduate degree program in banking and finance can be applied to universities like LPU. The average or approximate fee for a BCom Banking and Finance online degree is INR 51,000 to INR 1,67,000.
Online BCom Business Analytics: Online BCom Business Analytics is an undergraduate, 3-year degree. The online course effectively, and skillfully covers business organization, data-driven decision-making, basic computer knowledge, data analytics, advanced accounting, business statistics, and much more.
Students are mainly taught or trained in the coursework with theory, and conceptually designed framework. The six-semester Online BCom Business Analytics program is offered by reputable universities such as Chandigarh University, Jain University, and others. The expected fee for an Online BCom Business Analytics degree program ranges from INR 46,000 to INR 1,43,000.
Online BCom Admission 2023
Online BCom admission is open for the 2023 session at Lovely Professional University and Manipal University. Candidates who are aiming to study the Online BCom program rarely get an opportunity later this year to apply at such a reputed university.
The last date cum deadline for submission of admission form online for the BCom degree program is 10 May to 24 May 2023 respectively. Both Universities are accepting applications with a non-refundable registration fee of 500 Indian Rupees.
There is no other option for applicants to submit their applications than online. They must submit their applications before the aforementioned dates in order to avoid the imposition of additional fees. The eligibility for admission, fee structure, and more can be learned ahead.
Online BCom Eligibility Critieria
Admission to the online BCom degree program at respected central, state, deemed-to-be, and other universities, as well as institutions, is subject to the following conditions.
- Candidate must pass the 12th or equivalent level of examination from a recognized board in India.
- The ideal stream for admission is commerce. However, aspirants who studied mathematics at the qualifying level examination are also considered for admission.
- The minimum percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 has to be 35% to 40%.
Online BCom Fee Structure
The fee structure for the Online BCom undergraduate degree program is decorated with registration, admission, examination, and other fees. But, more precisely, the fee differs due to the differences in universities, as shown below.
- Lovely Professional University famous as LPU asks for a per semester fee of INR 17,500 for an online BCom degree.
- Manipal University on the other hand set a semester fee of 13,333 Indian Rupees for the Online BCom program.
- The semester-wise fee at Amity University for an online BCom degree is 14,200 Indian rupees.
Online BCom Application Form
The application form is active for the online BCom degree program at responsible and highly ranked universities. Currently, The Manipal and LPU are offering online opportunities to aspirants to submit the application form on or before the deadline.
The set registration fee for both universities is 500 Indian rupees. There will be no refund of the paid application fee for the BCom degree. Payment for fees must be made using one of the recommended methods, such as a credit card, debit card, net banking, etc.
Online BCom Admission Process
The online BCom admission process typically takes place in almost all universities. This will help applicants understand the procedure before submitting an application for admission to an online BCom degree program.
- Visit the official website of the related university.
- Download the prospectus/brochure before proceeding.
- Then find online admission or application portal on the website.
- Register with obligatory information.
- Turn in “Username” and “Password” to log in admission account.
- Conclude the online admission form with the mandatory information.
- Select the “Online BCom” course.
- Upload neatly, and accurately scanned documents (JPEG/JPG/PDF).
- Preview the filled-in Online BCom admission form.
- Deposit requested fee with any online mode.
- Do not leave the portal without downloading the confirmation or acknowledgment slip.
Advantages of Online BCom
Finding a choice in the form of an online BCom degree program is usually a pretty good idea for a number of reasons, including low costs or cost-effectiveness, time management or saving opportunities, the best way to study instead of the traditional way, and a learning opportunity that depends not just on the teachers or the students, but on a combination of both.
During the course study, one can also go for a dual degree at the same time or remain connected with other important stuff, such as professional occupancy. This is why many professionals typically apply for this mode of study for the online BCom degree program.
Some students who live in the rurally affected area and do not have a suitable, and absolute option near them can blindly apply for the online BCom program. They can experience the same quality of teaching-learning that others are taking advantage of in the online learning of commerce program.
Career Options After Online BCom
The online BCom degree program aids students in stabilizing their basic understanding and developing knowledge as well as skills to prepare themselves for professional entry. Students who study, and complete an online BCom degree program have two major points to look at it; academic soundness and employability.
The course completion encourages most of the students to upgrade their educational standing with master’s degree knowledge in the related domains. Students can select options such as MCom, MBA, etc. Chartered Accountancy (CA) and Company Secretary (CS) are two direct professional programs available after receiving a degree. The advanced learning experience and degrees bring more decent opportunities for employment later.
Employability is something that can be continued during higher education after an online BCom degree. The degree in BCom online opens the gate for the following roles as Account Executive, Financial Advisor, Business Analyst, Digital Marketer, and so on. The average salary package of professionals in the commerce domain can be found from INR 6.16 LPA to INR 11.45 LPA.
Top Online BCom Universities
Online Bachelor of Commerce or BCom degree six-semester program is offered by numerous private, central, and state universities in India. Some are ranked at the top level because of dedicated career support, absolutely outstanding learning management systems, and the presence of national-international experienced faculties.
The universities about which we are about to talk have successfully produced skilled students who later on, get opportunities to work in the desired roles at famous brands like Cognizant, Adobe, SBI, Yes Bank, and so on. It’s important to learn their names before we discuss the best online BCom universities.
- Amity University
- Manipal University
- Lovely Professional University
Amity University Online BCom
The admission doors are open for the online BCom undergraduate degree. Aspirants should follow the admission portal of Amity University to get entry into the BCom degree program before the last date. There is a total of three steps to complete the application form for the Amity Online BCom program which includes basic details, employment details, and document uploads.
The following details can definitely help aspirants understand more about the Amity Online BCom degree program before they might apply for it.
- The total fee if the candidate pays semester-wise is 85,000 Indian rupees. However, if they prefer the deposit fee annually then they are needed to pay only 64,250 Indian rupees.
- Applicants must pass 10+2 with any stream with English, and Mathematics has to be in the top five.
- The program is UGC and DEB-approved.
Lovely Professional University Online BCom
Lovely Professional University commonly known by the short name of LPU started the admission process for the 2023 session for the online BCom program. Anyone who falls in the eligibility criteria can apply to the LPU Online BCom degree program by moving to the admission portal before the final date of submission.
There is a last date for interested students to submit the application form for online BCom admission at LPU. The new batch for admission to the online program will start six months from the date of the conclusion of the current admission process. More information on the LPU Online Bachelor of Commerce program can be found below.
- Online BCom Three-year durations program can successfully be studied for 8-10 hours a week.
- Live sessions and recorded lectures aid students in learning.
- The fee that aspirants should pay at LPU for the online BCom program is 17,500 INR semester-wise.
- 12th or senior secondary school qualifications are mandatory for admission.
Manipal University Online BCom
The application period for Manipal University online BCom program will soon end. Interested students must use the online admission portal of Manipal University to submit an admission form for the online BCom program before the due date is 31 May 2023. Since there are only a few seats available, students should apply as soon as possible.
The following information is pertinent to the course and should be read by anyone interested in a Manipal University online BCom degree.
- Manipal University Online BCom admission is going on the portal can be accessed here.
- A 10+2 or 10+3 year diploma is acceptable for admission.
- Manipal requires at least a 45 percent score before granting BCom admission.
- The total course fee is INR 80,000.
- The semester-wise fee of Manipal University is 13,333 INR.
IGNOU Online BCom Degree Program
Indira Gandhi National Open University offers a BCom degree in Online mode, and currently, admission is ongoing for the July 2023 session. Students who are searching for admission into the online BCom program at IGNOU can submit the admission form till the last date 30 June 2023 at the official website of the university @https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in/.
- Admission is ongoing for the Online BCom degree program at IGNOU. Apply Now
- Students who have 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized board are applicable for this online BCom course.
- The total fee for the IGNOU Online BCom program is INR 12,600 for the full program or INR 4,200 is per year and INR 300 is the registration fee.