Online BBA: Online BBA, Bachelor of Business Administration degree has a duration of three years. The six-semester program comprises the subjective, and objective study of principles and practice of management, business management, business law, business economics, computer applications, manpower management, and so on.
Online BBA six-semester program enables learners to find a suitable replacement for the conventional mode of study. The online mode allows students to study regularly with around-the-clock content available online at the college or university website. Students can opt for an online BBA degree program at Manipal University, Chandigarh University, and more.
Those who get a chance of studying online BBA Courses at respected universities or colleges in India are easily able to obtain the advantages mentioned below.
- Regular interaction with teachers solves course-related problems.
- Contents choices are there in the form of audio-video lectures and hard copies.
- Reduced cost or fee of BBA undergraduate degree program.
- Personalized education opportunities allow students to self-paced their course study.
This is not it— actually, there are so many things to talk about to build up an ideal path for aspirants aiming for admission to an online BBA degree program. The article’s sections are going to include information regarding admission possibilities, eligibility, fees, and so much more in defining ways to aid students in successfully getting admission.
Online BBA Course Specializations in India 2023
If anyone is interested to study an online BBA degree program but is not aware of options available in the form of specializations, they are advised to read this section. The Online BBA degree program specialization is something that determines future options for students. One cannot work in electronics if he/she does not study the same is an example that is ideal to understand the prospect of specialization in a topic.
Online BBA three-year undergraduate program offers several specializations such as International business, computer application, finance, marketing management, and so on. Admission to these programs can be taken after passing minimum senior secondary school examinations. More on the specializations can be learned in the upcoming section below.
Online BBA Course in International Business:
The online BBA degree program in International Business includes foundational, core, audit pass, and domain-specific subjects such as business mathematics and statistics, business economics for managers, research innovation, marketing principles, etc.
There are numerous universities that offer online BBA International Business programs like Manav Rachana University, KR Managalam University, etc. The average cum annual fee of an online BBA IB degree program is INR 37,000 to INR 70,000.
Online BBA Course in Finance:
Online BBA in Finance program includes core, and elective subjects study in business law, management accounting, supply chain management, etc.
Students can study Online BBA Finance six-semester degree programs at DY Patil University, Jain University, Vignan’s Deemed-to-be University, and more. The semester-wise approximate fee of an online BBA Finance degree ranges from 21,000 to 46,000 Indian rupees at respected colleges/universities.
Online BBA Admission 2023
The online degree program of BBA admission started in the private, deemed-to-be, and other institutions, and universities in India. Some popular universities such as SRM, DY Patil University, and Amity University are currently offering admission to the BBA degree program for the 2023 sessions.
Candidates are needed to reach the official website of respected online BBA-based universities before the last date to create a chance of admission. The last date for each university differs from one another. However, students can make final submissions to their applications for the online Bachelor of Business Administration program to study in the current session before November or December.
Any respected university requires an application form with a definite amount of registration. Some ask for both registration and admission fees when accepting online BBA degree program applications. We will learn about fees in detail ahead.
Online BBA Fee Structure
Online BBA fees can’t be defined similarly at each approved university in India. We can see some large differences in online Bachelor of Business Administration fees at reputable institutions, colleges, and universities. Aspirants can learn about the Online BBA Course fees in the crafted pointers.
- The semester-wise fee for the online BBA program at SRM University is 21,500 Indian rupees. Students can also pay the yearly fee of INR 43,000.
- The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program semester-wise fee at Chandigarh University is INR 26,000.
- Amity University online charges INR 30,000 semester-wise.
Online BBA Program Eligibility Criteria
Admission to an online BBA degree program is only possible for candidates who successfully complete the following eligibility criteria.
- Aspirants should hold sufficient knowledge and academic understanding of the English Language.
- 10+2 or equivalent level of education is something that students have to complete before going to university for applying for an online BBA program.
- The minimum percentage of marks for online BBA admission has to be 35.
- Admission to an online BBA foundational cum professional degree program is offered on the basis of academic merit.
Online BBA Course Application Form 2023
The online BBA application form for the 2023-24 sessions is being accepted by the numerous approved universities in India. The online BBA application form cannot be submitted in the absence of registration fees largely in universities in India.
Bachelor of Business Administration application form fees varies from 300 to 1250 Indian rupees. An accurately filled application form can lastly be submitted online before December for 2023-24 academic sessions.
Online BBA Course Admission Process
By reading the instructions provided below, you can learn the typical procedure for obtaining admission to an online BBA degree program that is primarily used at private, central, and other universities and institutions in India.
- Make sure documents are ready properly in the original scanned state.
- Registration or creation of an admission account is the first step for online BBA admission.
- Complete mandatory admission formalities by entering personal, educational, communicational, etc., information.
- Passport-size photographs and signatures are uploaded in JPEG/JPG format.
- Marksheet and other relevant documents should be uploaded in PDF.
- Pay an application/admission fee.
- Kindly download the acknowledgment slip against submission of the Online BBA admission form.
Advantages of Online BBA Course
Selecting an online BBA degree program is an excellent choice for students because it can be done cost-effectively from any location without a real physical presence in the classroom or on the campus of learning.
This has allowed millions of students across the country a sound opportunity to live the dream of studying daily with flexible hours in the presence of uncertain schedules. Employed, and economically unstable students would like to prefer an online BBA degree program rather than any other mode of study.
Career After Online BBA Course
The online BBA undergraduate degree program not only paves the way for students to pursue advanced business administration studies but also gives individuals the skills they need to land lucrative jobs.
Students can continue their education and work after completing the online BBA program. The options for higher education for BBA graduates include an Online MBA, an MS, and more.
Some job options for BBA-based professionals comprise business development executives, human resource executives, loan officers, customer relationship executives, and so on. Professionals in the business administration domain can earn up to INR 5-8 LPA at the beginning of their employment careers.
Top Online BBA Universities in India
The online universities for the BBA degree program can be found in almost every famous location in the country. However, there is no need to visit students to apply for the online program because students can apply for the Bachelor of Business Administration courses online while staying in the comfort of their homes. The very popular universities for online BBA degree programs are listed below.
- Manipal University
- Chandigarh University
- DY Patil University
Manipal University Online BBA
Manipal University online BBA degree program admission is open now for the 2023 academic session. The deadline to submit an online application for the Manipal Online BBA is 31 May 2023. Applicants can apply by visiting the Online Manipal Portal.
The online BBA degree proposed by Manipal University is UGC-approved. Manipal University offers a digital platform for a comprehensive learning experience. The addition of experienced faculty makes students more attracted to the BBA degree program. The following pointers will help students understand some important factors before they can apply to the online degree program in business administration.
- The total course fee of the online undergraduate degree program of the Business Administration program of BBA is INR 1,26,000.
- Per semester fee aspirants should pay is INR 21,000 Indian rupees.
- The application form fee for the Manipal University Online BBA program is INR 500.
- Candidates should pass 12 or equivalent levels from the state/central board with a minimum percentage of 50.
Chandigarh University Online BBA
The NAAC-accredited “Chandigarh University offers a three-year online BBA degree program. The application process for the CU session of 2023 is currently underway. Students with ambition who satisfy the minimum eligibility requirements can apply to the BBA degree program with the help of the official website.
The deadline or final date to submit an online application for admission to Chandigarh University’s online BBA degree program is yet to be determined. To know more about the admission process aspirants requires to go through the sections given below.
- Students can sign up for free career counseling before starting admission to the online BBA degree program.
- The minimum eligibility for a three-year undergraduate degree program is 12th from the central/state board.
- INR 26,000 is needed semester-wise for the online BBA degree program and then the full program fee is INR 1,56,000/-.
DY Patil University Online BBA
DY Patil University opens the admission portal for the Online BBA degree program for the 2023 academic session. The last date to submit the admission form is announced by the university. DY Patil University offers Online BBA in total 8 specializations General, Logistics & Supply Chain, Event Management, HR, Retails Operations, Hospital Management, and Investment Banking.
- The minimum eligibility required is only 40% marks in the 10+2 exam in any discipline from any recognized board.
- Admission is closing soon for the Online BBA program at DY Patil University.
- To know more about this online program and in order to fill out the application form follow the university website @dypatiledu.com/.
- The fee for the Online BBA at DY Patil University is INR 99,000 for the full program and the admission processing fee is INR 1,100/-.