The OJEE-2023 results have been uploaded on the official portal, and students may visit the site themselves in order to print their own rank cards.
The results of the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination, more popularly referred to as OJEE, were made available to the public today, June 2, 2023. The OJEE-2023 results have been released on the official portal, and students may enter the portal to get their OJEE-2023 rank cards.
There were three shifts available each day for OJEE 2023 from the 8th to the 15th of May. An annual entrance examination is required to be taken by students desiring to enroll in any of the several undergraduate, postgraduate, or professional degree courses that are made available by colleges or universities in the state of Odisha.
Also Read: NIRF Ranking 2023
Instructions on how to download your OJEE scorecard for 2023
- Visit the official website for the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE), which may be found at ojee.nic.in.
- To choose, select the “Rank Card OJEE-2023” option from the menu.
- In order to log in, you will need to provide your application number as well as your date of birth(DOB).
- Your rank and score on the OJEE 2023 exam will be shown on the screen.
- After downloading the rank card, you should immediately take a printout of it for further use.
An Overview of the OJEE
The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination, often known as OJEE, is an examination that is administered at the state level and is necessary for admission to a number of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the state of Odisha. These programs include B.Pharm, lateral Entry to B.Tech, B.CAT, Lateral Entry to B.Pharm, M.Tech, MBA, M.Arch, and M.Plan Both a computer-based test (also known as CBT) and a paper-based test (also known as PBT) will be administered throughout the exam.
The application form on the OJEE portal must be submitted by the students by the 8th of June at the latest. The syllabus of the curriculum for the OJEE 2023 B.Tech entrance exam will be identical to that of the JEE Main 2023 exam. Candidates are strongly encouraged to visit the OJEE website in order to get any extra information.