Manipal Online University Education: Manipal University Jaipur provides online education in India and overseas. It is one of the institutions in the city that is expanding the fastest, which is driving up the demand for high-quality higher education in the Rajasthan area. MUJ has 122 acres in the Rajasthani region of Dehmi Kalan, close to Jaipur.
At all academic levels—undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral—Manipal Online University Education, Jaipur provides career-oriented programs in a variety of fields, notably administration, business, computer science, and communications. The campus, facilities for recreational events, academics, placement assistance, digital library, online courses, and other aspects of MUJ are among the top in their respective fields.
The University Grants Commission (UGC), The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), The World Education Services (WES), and numerous other organizations have recognized and certificated Manipal Online University.
Key Highlights of Manipal Online University Education
|University Name||Manipal University|
|University Type||Private University|
|Approved by||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Courses Offered||BBA, BCA, MCA, BCom, MCom, MBA, MA|
Why should you select Manipal Online University Education?
- A superior education is provided by Manipal Online University Education, which also offers cutting-edge teaching techniques, up-to-date technology, and a variety of other features.
- The University Grants Commission, the National Assessment and Accreditation Council, the AICTE, WES, and ICAS have all recognized and approved Manipal Online University Education.
- By endorsing academic excellence and discipline, Manipal Online University Education promotes academic legitimacy among its students.
- You will join the exclusive Manipal alumni group, which includes over 7,000 employed professionals, students, and representatives of the industry, after earning your undergraduate or postgraduate degree from Manipal Online University Education.
- With the support of Manipal Online University Education, students may clearly express and enhance their essential competencies and work experience in a certain subject.
Manipal Online Admission
Manipal University is offering admission to incoming students via an online process that can be accessed at the official website of the university. It is renowned for its administration and computer programming degrees. Presently, it provides online programs for the B.Com, M.Com, BCA, MCA, MA, BBA, and MBA degrees. The admission process is rather basic and straightforward for the UG and PG programs provided by Manipal Online University. To verify their admissions application, you only need to complete the procedures listed below.
- Candidates will have to sign up on the website of Manipal University.
- Candidates must fill in the application form found on the website with all the necessary details.
- Candidates will have to submit all the essential documents via the application form.
- Candidates will have to deposit the fees for the application form.
- Manipal Online University will then verify the provided documents by the candidates.
- Manipal Online University will confirm the admission by sending the enrollment number to the candidate via mail or SMS.
Manipal Online University Education Application Form:
- The website www.onlinemanipa.com is where candidates who are interested in attending Manipal Online University may upload their digital applications.
- Candidates must provide all the necessary information, including personal and academic information, ID documentation, and eligibility paperwork, among other things.
- As part of the registration fee, candidates must deposit an Rs. 500 online application payment. (These already-paid fees will be subtracted from the first-semester charge.)
Manipal Online University Education Offered Courses
The Manipal Online University offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs online via online learning platform. Manipal Online University offers courses including BBA, BCA, MCA, BCom, MCom, MBA, and MA as part of its online undergraduate and graduate programmes.
If they meet the qualifying criteria and other conditions, interested students can apply for these specific courses for the online mode of instruction through the university’s official website.
Manipal Online BBA Admission
A three-year undergraduate program with six semesters is the Manipal Online BBA Degree. The curriculum is structured to provide students with the necessary entrepreneurial understanding and abilities. Students will hone their entrepreneurship and marketing skills with the BBA program. Education opens up several career options in the financial disciplines of advertising, administration, human resources, banking, and others.
Students must hold a 10+2 certificate with at least a 50% minimum percentage to get admission to the online BBA program at Manipal University. The average fee for this course is INR 1,20,000/-.
Manipal Online BCom Admission
Six equal semesters comprise the three-year undergraduate Manipal Online Bachelor of Commerce program. You will learn about business, revenue, financial accountancy, corporate regulations, and other subjects in the curriculum at Manipal Online University. The finest program for those who wish to study topics linked to business and start their own business while working in the commercial or financial sectors is the B.Com. The degree opens up various career options in fields including banking, accountancy, and finance.
The eligibility criteria for this program, as per the university guidelines, require students to acquire a 10+2 education from a certified board before applying for this course at Manipal Online University. The fee for this course is around INR 80,000/-.
Manipal Online MBA Admission
Four separate semesters make up the two-year postgraduate Manipal Online MBA Degree program. Students can develop their managing, administrative, financial, and advertising abilities by enrolling in the rewarding MBA program. It gives students the academic understanding and technical skills needed to carry out any task with complete awareness and efficiency.
Interested students must hold a bachelor’s degree from a certified university to apply for the online MBA at Manipal Online University. Furthermore, students will have to clear an entrance test administered by the university itself. Scores for exams like CAT, MAT, CMAT, etc. are also valid. This program will cost around INR 1,50,000/-.
Manipal Online University MCom Admission
The two-year postgraduate Manipal Online University Education MCom program focuses on business, Accountancy, administration, and finance. This two-year master’s schedule opens up several job options in the industry and financial domains. The program opens up specialties in professions, including chartered accounting, company secretarial work, insurance, banking, cost accounting, and more.
A bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade point average of 50% from a UGC-recognized University is the basic eligibility requirement for admission to this course. The cost of this online course is INR 1,00,000/-.
Manipal Online University Contact Details
Contact No: +91-7330-300-600