KUK Online Education: Dr. Rajendra Prasad launched the institution in 1956. Kurukshetra University’s 46 departments and facilities on-site provide a variety of programs. Kurukshetra University is associated with more than 200 institutions. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has given the university an “A+” for certification. In the 2020 university classification of the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), Kurukshetra University is rated 99th.
In the Indian state of Haryana, there is a government university called Kurukshetra University. The institution, which ranks among the top in the state, also provides outstanding facilities for its online students. It provides two UG-level and two PG-level programs online in the arts and commerce disciplines. The institution is associated with UGC and approved by UGC-DEB to provide programs through open and remote learning and online.
Key Highlights of KUK Online Education
|University Name||Kurukshetra University|
|University Type||State University|
|Approved by||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Courses Offered||BA, Bcom, MA, Mcom|
KUK Online Admission
Kurukshetra University’s student-friendly admission process makes it easier for students to apply for admission as it is available online. The students are being offered with online courses at both UG and PG levels at Kurukshetra University, which has been approved by the UGC. Students looking for online courses at the UG level can join Kurukshetra University as it currently offers BA and B.Com via online mode. At the PG level, the university offers MA and M.Com via online mode as of now.
KUK Online Education Application Form:
The application form for enrollment into any of the available online courses at Kurukshetra University can be accessed at the official website of the institution. Students who can satisfy the requirements for admission can submit the form online and secure a seat for enrollment. The application process can be seen below:
- Applicants are urged to study the enrollment brochure posted on Kurukshetra University’s official website, www.Kuk.ac.in. The qualifying requirements for enrollment in different programs are listed in the entrance brochure.
- Applicants must submit their applications online through the admissions gateway or website of Kurukshetra University.
- Applicants must submit an online application to Kurukshetra University. It is advised that applicants review the qualifying requirements before filling out the form.
- The Kurukshetra University application form must have all the necessary information; otherwise, the administrators are more likely to disqualify the applicant.
- Before completing the Kurukshetra University application form, applicants must have the required items available: each qualification’s specifics, the image of a perfect passport scan in JPG or JPEG format (size between 10 kb–200 kb), the legible signature image in JPG or JPEG format (size between 4 kb–50 kb), scanned copy of a high school certification (in .jpg file of size not more than 50 KB). • A working email address, a working cell phone number (this is where all SMS messages will be delivered), a legitimate debit or credit card, or a Net Banking account for online payments.
- To finish the registration process, applicants need to log in using the specified email address and establish a password.
- Upload the signatures and pictures.
- Use a debit card, credit card, or net banking to make your transaction.
KUK Online Education Offered Courses
After getting approval from the UGC to offer online education, Kurukshetra University now offers the most popular courses via online mode at the UG level and PG level respectively. These courses are BA, BCom, MA, and MCom.
The admission process for these online courses at Kurukshetra University is available on the official website of the university. Students may find information on the application procedure for these undergraduate and postgraduate online programs at Kurukshetra University.
KUK Online BA Admission
Kurukshetra University is offering a three-year Bachelor of Arts course via an online mode of education. It is the best option for students looking forward to earning a UG degree from the comfort of their homes, as there will be no requirement to attend regular classes during this online program. Admission is also available in online mode, and interested students can fill in the registration form at the official website of the university.
Students must have a 10+2 certificate from a valid board before applying for admission to the online BA program at Kurukshetra University. KUK online education charges around INR 5800/- per year for online BA.
KUK Online BCom Admission
Bachelor of Commerce is a three-year course and is one of the two UG level courses offered by Kurukshetra University via online mode. The course has been approved by the UGC, and it will help students to build a career and get their dream jobs in the field of commerce. The admission can be done via online mode at the official website of the university.
Candidates who have completed their 10+2 in the commerce discipline or an equivalent from any recognized board in India are eligible to register for the B.Com program. The program costs INR 5900/- per year, and students can choose to pay the amount all at once or in installments.
KUK Online MA Admission
Master of Arts is a two-year-long PG course that is being offered at the Kurukshetra University via online mode, and the only specialization which is available under the MA program is Mass Communication. Interested students who want to create a future in the mass communication field can enroll in the online MA program of Kurukshetra University via the application form available at the university’s official website.
Students are required to hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 45% as the minimum percentage from an authorized university in order to apply for admission. For an online MA at KUK online education, the fee is around INR 9000/-.
KUK Online MCom Admission
One of the two UG level courses provided by KUK online education is the Master of Commerce, a two-year program. The UGC has authorized the program, and it will aid students in developing their careers and landing their ideal employment in the sphere of business. On the university’s official website, you may apply for admission through the online application process.
To register for enrollment, students must obtain a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a minimum percentage of 45%. The tuition for an online MCom at Kurukshetra online University is INR 10400/-.
KUK Online Education FAQ
Q. Is Kurukshetra University authorized to provide online education?
Ans. Kurukshetra University has been authorized by UGC-DEB to provide online education.
Q. What is the best course offered via online mode at Kurukshetra University?
Ans. B.Com seems to be one of the best courses that are being offered at the Kurukshetra University via online mode.
Q. What is the duration of online UG courses at Kurukshetra University?
Ans. It takes a minimum of 3 years to obtain an online UG degree at Kurukshetra University.
KUK Online Contact Details
Address: Kurukshetra University, Thanesa, Haryana 136119
Contact No: +91 8600012443 Support: