The registration window for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Probationary Officers (IBPS PO) will close today, 21 August 2023. Interested students can apply by visiting the official website at ibps.in.
IBPS PO recruitment exam is conducted once a year by the Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS). After completing undergraduate courses like B.Com, BBA, B.Sc., B.Tech, BA, etc., students are eligible to apply. The examination is conducted nationally and helps secure an Assistant Manager profile in the public sector.
Follow to steps mentioned below to fill out the IBPS PO 2023 application form:
- Visit the official website at ibps.in.
- IBPS PO registration link is available on the homepage, click on it.
- Look for the “New Registration” option on the IBPS PO registration page.
- Provide the required information to generate login credentials.
- Upload the required document such as a scanned signature and photograph under the prescribed format.
- Then fill out personal details, educational qualifications, and other information needed.
- Pay INR 850 for the application fee and press submit.
- Download the application form for future reference.
This year the IBPS PO examination is providing 462 PO vacancies. The IBPS PO recruitment exam will be conducted in two stages, Prelims and Mains. The PO prelims exam will be held on 23 & 30 September and 1 October 2023.