NTA has announced 06 May 2022 is the last date for the submission of the application form for appearing in the entrance exam to be conducted for getting admission to a central university. The process for admission to all the central universities for the session 2022-23 at the UG level has been announced to be based on the entrance exam scores of applicants.
CUET 2022 exam is to be conducted by the NTA and the schedule for the exam will be released soon on its official portal – cuet.samarth.ac.in. Students who aspire for admission at the bachelor level in any central university in India require to appear in the CUET exam and based on the exam scores universities will select the students for admission.
Also Checkout: Last Date of CUET UG 2022 Registration (Extended)
The application procedure for CUET 2022 exam is:
- Visit the official registration portal of the CUET 2022 exam at NTA’s website – cuet.samarth.ac.in.
- Fill up the form with your personal and academic details.
- Upload all the required documents like previous scorecards, photographs, etc.
- Pay the registration fee for the submission of the form.
- Download the confirmation details of the form submission for future use.
The last date for CUET 2022 registration is 06 May 2022 and no applications will be accepted by the authorities; therefore it is advised that all aspirants should fill up the application form today only so that they don’t have to face the last-minute struggle.
Also Checkout Other University: