CLAT 2024 Application Form: The Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) released application forms for the Common Law Admission Test 2024 on 1 July 2023 at its official portal. The wishing candidates of UG and PG courses can apply at @consortiumofnlus.ac.in till 3 November 2023. The authority has revised the syllabus only for UG CLAT 2024, while no change in PG CLAT 2024. CLAT 2024 Application Form last date is 03 November 2023.
CLAT 2024 Application Form
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) application form for sessions 2024-2025 started on 1 July 2023. Aspiring candidates who have qualified for their 12th and LLB can apply for LLB or five-year Integrated BA(LLB) and LLM, respectively. The official website of a consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) displays the last to apply as 3 November 2023; on 3 December 2023, the exam date may be announced.
The authority has reduced the number of questions for UG CLAT 2024 under the revised syllabus format. Now UG candidates will attempt only 120 questions rather than the previous 150 questions in the exam. At the same time, “there is no change in syllabus of CLAT 2024 for PG Candidates”- a notification issued on 15 June 2023 confirms this. The revised “syllabus and Format for CLAT 2024” is on the abovementioned website.
CLAT 2024 Application Form: Eligibility Criteria
The link given as Eligibility Criteria under “UG Eligibility” on the portal clarifies that.
- Candidates about to complete/pass their graduation in March/April 2024 can also apply for UG CLAT 2024.
- There is no upper Age limit for UG CLAT 2024, and candidates must have 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) at their 10+2 level or in an equivalent examination.
- The candidates to apply for PG CLAT 2024 must have an LLB/equivalent degree with a minimum of 50% (for SC/ST, only 45%).
- Those candidates about to complete their Bachelor/Equivalent exam in April/May 2024 are eligible to apply.
- In the case of Equal Marks, Tiebreaker Rule shall be practised based on Higher Age and Computerised draw of Lots.
CLAT 2023 Application Form: How to Apply
- Please go through the website https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in on its Home page.
- Now click the “CLAT 2024” button on the Home Page.
- Create a new account by entering your mobile number and generating a password.
- Then move. Click on “Login”.
- Fill in your details and submit it
- Upload your documents and pay the applicable registration/application fee.
- Download the confirmation page and keep it for further reference.