Anna Online Education: State-run Anna University is located in the Tamil Nadu region. A renowned state institution, it is renowned for its Management programs. The institution presently provides the acclaimed MBA program in an online format. The institution has UGC affiliate status and UGC-DEB recognition for its online program delivery.
NAAC re-accredited Anna University in 2014 and gave it an A. (CGPA 3.46 out of 4). Since its founding, the Anna University IQAC has regularly and actively participated in quality maintenance and improvement efforts. It is a participatory unit inside the university that develops ways to improve quality and eliminate flaws, focusing the university’s efforts on achieving all-around educational fulfillment. The university has been placed on the 20th number as per NIRF.
- Admission For MBA, MCA, MSC in Anna Online Education Are Closed Now, And The last Extended Date Was 30th October 2022. (Click Here) For More Information.
Key Highlights of Anna Online Education
|University Name||Anna University|
|University Type||State University|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Approved by||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Courses offered||MBA (Business Analytics) & MBA (General Management)|
Anna Online Admission
Anna Online University is offering MBA via online education with the authorization of the UGC. The admission process of the university is available online on the university’s online portal. Students who want to pursue a PG degree in MBA can apply for enrollment online if they can fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the university. Important details about the admission process are mentioned below.
Anna Online Learning Application Form:
- Students are requested to fill in the application form at the official website of the university to start the process of enrollment.
- Details such as name, course, course ID, and a passport-size picture are required to fill in the form.
- Students can submit the application online or at the office of the university physically.
- Students will be contacted by the university for enrollment confirmation through mail or SMS.
Anna Online Education Documents Required:
- Provisional certificate
- 10th and 12th Marksheets
- Transfer Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
Anna Online MBA Admission
Master of Business Administration, or MBA in its broadest sense, is a skillful postgraduate program that focuses on the finer points of accounting, administration, advertising, economics, corporate responsibility, financial advisory, and contemporary company management. It serves as a foundation for top leadership jobs.
Anna Online Education is offering two specializations of MBA via online mode of education and these two specializations are MBA (Business Analytics) & MBA (General Management).
The eligibility criteria for an online MBA at Anna Online University require a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% as the minimum percentage. The fee structure for MBA programs via online mode at Anna Online University is around INR 14,700/- and INR 30,000/-.
Why should you select Anna Online Education?
It is a tough decision to select a suitable university when it comes to online education. Many factors come to the minds of students such as the validity of the degree, authentication of the institute, courses, fees, etc. Considering all these things, Anna Online Education can be one of the best choices for online education, and the reasons for it are mentioned below:
- Anna University has been recognized by the UGC-DEB and hence it offers online education which is completely valid.
- Anna University is ranked 20th university on the NIRF rankings.
- Anna University has been given an “A+” grade by the NAAC.
- Online MBA at Anna University is affordable and can be pursued from the comfort of your home.
- The online degree from Anna University holds the same significance as a regular degree due to the approval of the UGC.
- The admission process and the eligibility criteria is very basic in order to take admission in Anna University.
Anna Online Education Placement
There is a distinct training and placement cell at Anna Online Education. The training and placement cell supports students as they prepare for better employment in the field. The university prepares its pupils for the future. The placement cell arranges workshops and job fairs to help students get on-campus jobs at reputable businesses.
Anna Online Education FAQ
Q. What course is available for online education at Anna University?
Ans. MBA is the only available course that Anna University offers via online mode.
Q. Is the online MBA degree from Anna University approved?
Ans. Yes, the online education of Anna University has been approved by the UGC. Hence, its online MBA degree is also approved.
Q. How long does it take to complete an online MBA?
Ans. It takes at least two years to complete an online MBA from Anna University.
Anna Online Education Contact Details
Address: Centre for Distance Education, Anna University,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India – 600025.
Contact Number: 044 – 22357210 / 044 – 22357224