Andhra Online Education: Andhra University is not only among the oldest colleges in the nation, but it was also the first to be designed as a residential university with a teaching-college affiliation that was primarily focused on post-graduate education and development.
The Madras Act of 1926 created Andhra University in the year 1926. It is incredibly blessed for the 97-year-old institution that Sir C.R. Reddy served as its first vice chancellor since his innovative actions paid off in the long term. A public university in Andhra Pradesh is called Andhra University.
It is one of Andhra Pradesh’s top schools of higher learning. The institution provides a master’s degree course in the Arts stream and a bachelor’s degree course in the Commerce stream in an online format. The institution has UGC affiliation and UGC-DEB recognition for providing online programs. The university received an “A” grade from the NAAC.
- Admissions Are Open For B.Com. (Accountancy) And Ma (Sociology) And Will Be Closing Soon. For more Information Regarding Admission (Click Here)
Key Highlights Of Andhra Online Education
|University Name||Andhra University|
|University Type||State University|
|Location||Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh|
|Approved by||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Courses Offered||Bachelor Of Commerce (Accountancy), Master Of Arts (Sociology)|
Andhra Online Admission
Andhra Online University has been recognized by the UGC and received permission to deliver online education at both the bachelor’s and master’s levels. So far, the university only has two courses to offer through the online mode of education. One at the bachelor’s level, which is BCom, and one at the master’s level, that is MA. The admission process is available via online mode and the steps are mentioned below:
- Students will be counseled for the course they choose by the online counseling department of the university.
- Potential candidates enroll online and submit an enrollment fee of Rs. 500. Complete the online application form completely and submit all required documents (color scan copies) for admittance.
- The University Admission Team representative would review all the papers that the interested student had submitted on the application portal within 48 hours and would then approve the interested student’s qualification for the selected program.
- The students would acquire a fee payment link active in their My Account for course cost payment for only qualified applicants, as authorized by the Admission Committee.
- Two days after the program fee payment date, qualifying students will have admin rights to the Learning Management System (LMS) to begin taking online programs.
Andhra Online Learning Application Form:
The aspiring students must submit the application forms, properly completed and signed by them, together with the necessary paperwork and admissions-related costs. The required paperwork and online fee confirmation can be emailed to the university counselor. The cost of the application form is INR 500/- for all categories of students.
Andhra Online Education Compulsory Documents for Enrollment:
- Accurately filled application form with the student’s name on it exactly as it is written on it on their 10th-grade mark sheet.
- 10th and 12th-grade mark sheets scanned in color.
- 3 photos of a passport size in color.
- Scanned identity proof (Aadhaar or Pan card).
- Undertaking letter
Andhra Online Education Offered Courses
Andhra University only offers one online course at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. For UG & PG courses, there are BCom (Accountancy) and MA (Sociology) courses available online. Students who wish to acquire a BCom degree or MA degree via online learning that holds great significance can apply for admission at Andhra Online Education official website. https://www.auonline.in
The official website of Andhra Online University is where prospective students may submit their admissions applications if they want to achieve a highly valued BCom degree or MA degree through online study.
Andhra Online BCom Admission
Bachelor of Commerce is a three-year course that is available at Andhra University via online mode and it is available for only one specialization, which is accountancy. This course encourages students to build business accountancy, financial accountancy, and business knowledge abilities. This curriculum aids students in gaining the competencies they need to operate in the fields of auditing, professional business accountancy, and cost and management accountancy.
The qualification requirement for this online B.Com in accountancy program at Andhra Online University is to have a 12th standard certificate in any stream from an authorized school. The program will cost around INR 64,500/-.
Andhra Online MA Admission
Master of Arts is a two-year postgraduate course that is available at the Andhra Online University through online learning mode. Currently, there is only one specialization of MA that is available, and that is Sociology. A support worker might get a comprehensive method of analyzing the types of social organizations and their tendencies within social life with the help of an MA in Sociology.
A 12th-grade certificate from an accredited institution in any stream is required for admission to Andhra Online University’s online MA in Sociology program. About INR 54,000/- would be spent on the program.
Andhra Online Education Benefits:
- The program’s framework and implementation were created with professionals’ work-life balance in mind.
- Freedom to study at your leisure and relax, is a benefit for working individuals who want to continue their education while holding down a full-time job.
- All of the educational materials are offered through the university’s LMS, making them 24/7 accessible so students may learn or study with full flexibility.
- The students can converse with their teachers and other students during live interactive seminars.
Andhra Online Education FAQ
Q. Is Andhra University approved by the UGC?
Ans. Yes, UGC released a list of universities that have been approved to offer online education and Andhra University is on that list.
Q. What are the courses that are available for online learning at Andhra University?
Ans. B.Com in Accountancy and MA in Sociology are the only courses available at Andhra University for online learning.
Q. What is the fee structure for the available courses at Andhra Online University?
Ans. The cost of B.Com is INR 64,500 and MA is INR 54,000.
Q. Is it compulsory to visit the university to get admission at Andhra University for online education?
Ans. No, you can connect with the counselors at the official website of the university, and the admission process is also online. https://www.auonline.in/
Andhra Online Contact Details
Address: Andhra University, Visakhapatnam-530003
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
Contact Number: +91 9175185223